PECB ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation
The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course presents the fundamental cybersecurity concepts and principles based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST cybersecurity framework.
Why should you attend?
The rise of cyberspace during the digital revolution consequentially gave birth to cyber threats and cybersecurity. The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course introduces the main concepts and requirements of a cybersecurity program, including stakeholders in cyberspace, attack mechanisms, and information sharing and coordination.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” credential, which demonstrates your knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles, and techniques of cybersecurity.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in cybersecurity and information security
- Individuals interested in the field of cybersecurity
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- Understand the basic concepts and principles of cybersecurity
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27032, NIST cybersecurity framework, and other standards and frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used in cybersecurity
- The training course includes exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, and examples of cybersecurity best practices.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions when completing quizzes and exercises.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.